The Globe Big Blazer is a medium length diamond-tail cruiser in size 32" x 9.125" x 17.75"WB with soft conical cruiser wheels. This is the Coconut/Palm version of the Big Blazer that is made of real Coconut fibers combined with Hard Rock Maple for an eco-friendly deck that leaves a smaller carbon footprint. A cool little feature on the Globe Big Blazer is the built in bottle opener that you will find just by the front truck. The Globe Big Blazer has a mellow concave with kick tail and 6" Tensor Alloy trucks with 62mm urethane 78a wheels. The clear printed griptape makes this cruiser skateboard standout and looks really cool.
- Length: 32"
- Width: 9.125"
- Epoxy resin - is used to press all Globe boards which make them lighter, stronger, and longer lasting than normal water-based decks.
- Coconut + Hard rock maple -?For an eco-friendly deck that leaves a smaller carbon footprint and with a 30 Day Guarantee Against Breakage on Decks
- Tensor Alloy Standard trucks - with matt black finish and high-rebound 92a durometer bushings
- Globe Abec-7 bearings - spin faster and longer which means less effort and faster
- 62mm 78a Urethane Wheels - Globe's high-rebound urethane formulas are abrasion resistant, smoother, faster, and provide excellent grip
- Printed griptape - Clear grip for a great look and feel