The Globe Blazer is a mini diamond-tail wooden cruiser in size 26" x 7.25" x 13.75"WB with soft conical cruiser wheels. This is the Coconut/Black version of the Blazer cruiser that is made of real Coconut fibers combined with Hard Rock Maple for an eco-friendly deck that leaves a smaller carbon footprint. Coconuts are readily available, the husk requires minimal processing and they come from self-sustaining crops and gives the Blazer a unique texture and look as a bonus.
The Globe Blazer has a mellow concave with a kick tail and 4.25" Tensor Alloy trucks with 62mm soft urethane 78a wheels. The?Clear broadcast griptape makes this cruiser skateboard standout and looks really cool.
- Length: 26"
- Width: 7.25"
- Epoxy resin - is used to press all Globe boards which make them lighter, stronger, and longer lasting than normal water-based decks.
- Coconut + Hard rock maple -?For an eco-friendly deck that leaves a smaller carbon footprint and with a 30 Day Guarantee Against Breakage on Decks
- 4.25" Tensor Alloy trucks - with silver finish and high-rebound 92a durometer bushings
- Globe Abec-7 bearings - spin faster and longer which means less effort and faster
- 62mm 78a Urethane Wheels - Globe's high-rebound urethane formulas are abrasion resistant, smoother, faster, and provide excellent grip
- Clear broadcast grip - Clear grip for a great look and feel