The Kazu pro is an absolute beast of an all mountain freestyle snowboard it charges powder lines, rips the groomers, tears up the trees and loves the steep lines. Kazu Kokubo is an icon in the snowboard business, he goes huge and always with the best style, from nearly getting kicked off the Olympic team to boosting the biggest backcountry ollies Kazu and his board can do it all. His pro model board is no exception to this it matches his style to a tee.
New for 2021 is the upgraded Skinless Core Ash Woodgrain Topsheet, which is a specially treated pure wood veneer topsheet with a unique tactile feel that is 220mg lighter than the standard process. The Kazu Kokubo Pro also features the?Hyperdrive sintered Base that is super fast gliding and will have you gliding down the mountain faster than your friends. With a tapered directional shape and directional camber profile which consists of full standard camber with a reverse camber nose. The taper allows the tail to sink in deep snow to keep the reverse cambered nose up and out of the snow.
The core is a mix of bamboo stringers, poplar and paulownia woods for an incredibly lightweight feel with razor sharp turns and tons of pop. The bamboo is a key ingredient here as it offers a lot of rebound and pop with incredible strength which gives the Kazu a lot of life. Add in Capita's Amplitex V-Tech amplifier for extra pop and power transfer from edge to edge and you know when you tell this board to turn it will! Capita put all this together with a 6.5 flex so it isnt too aggressive either with a nice mild mannered feel to it. This is a great board which charges down anything you put in front of it.
|Snowboard Riding Style||
|Snowboard Riding Level||
- Alpine V2 camber profile - Reverse camber nose with full standard camber from the back
- FSC certified panda core - Bamboo stringers inside a polar and paulownia core
- New Skinless Core ash woodgrain topsheet - Real wood topsheet with a unique tactile feel that is lighter
- Amplitex V-tech amplifier - grid woven tech tape featuring response of carbon with the dampness of flax
- Holysheet fiberglass Magic Bean resin - Triax over the core Biax under for incredible response
- Hyperdrive base - Fast high grade sintered base
- Multitech Level 4 DeepSpace Silkscreen + Custom Stained Core Ash Topsheet - High spec artwork
- Sublimation Base
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
- Titanal Base Inlay
- Directional tapered shape - Slightly wider nose than tail and 0.5" set back
|151||1170||25.1||29.6 / 28.9||6.3||8.00||60.9 / 24.0||100-150 / 45-68|
|154||1206||25.3||30.0 / 29.2||7.7||8.20||62.1 / 24.5||100-160 / 45-72|
|157||1222||25.5||30.4 / 29.5||9.9||8.40||63.3 / 24.9||130-190 / 59-86|
|160||1254||25.7||30.7 / 29.7||10||8.60||64.5 / 25.4||140-200+ / 63-90+|