The Salomon Dancehaul is a brand new board in the snowboard range for 2021. The Salomon Dancehaul features?a tapered directional shape and radial sidecut paired with extra width that makes this shorter board very nimble and lively in and out of turns. By having a wider platform underneath you feet, a longer big spoony nose and a shorter length tail, you will end up with more float in deeper snow but also easier to manoeuvre.?
The Rock Out Camber profile comes with zero camber / flat section between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response and a reverse camber / rocker on the tip/tail for pressability and extra float. The?Popster Core is a shaped woodcore profile with strategically placed variation of thickness, to provide that skateboard feel to your snowboard, combined with Ghost Basalt Stringers gives you snappy ollies and soft landings, so you can play with the Dancehaul all over the mountain. The Dancehaul comes with a medium flex that is perfect for all-mountain fun.?
The Dancehaul is fast and nimble with a sintered base, so you can point this playful board down the mountain and it becomes a rocket.? We would recommend to downsize a few centimeters when you choose your board due to the shape of this board. So if you normally ride a 159 cm board we would recommend to go for the 152cm for more playfulness. However, if you want maximum float in deeper snow, go for the bigger 157cm.?
The Dancehaul is here to sweap all the animals off the dancefloor. If you have danced with a pig or a killerwhale before, The Board Basement crew are confident that the Salomon Dancehaul will give you a dance you'll never forget.?
|Snowboard Riding Style||
|Snowboard Riding Level||
- Tapered directional - 12mm taper to sink in deep snow and keep the nose out
- Rock Out Camber - flat between the feet with camber under foot and reverse camber tip and tail
- Radial Sidecut - Radial is the classic sidecut for consistent response forward and switch.
- BA MD - Medium density fibre glass blended with bassalt weave for a light and lively board
- Sintered Base with Fine stone finish - Structured base for the quickest runnig base, fine stone finish is particularly efficient on Salomons Sintered EG base
- Popster - Thinner in certain areas for weight saving and thicker in others for maximum pop
- Ghost Bassalt Stringers - Added pop!
- Aspen select core - FSC certified sustainable lightweight wood core with unparalleled core quality and lightness
- All mountain edge bevel -?From detuning the tip and tail to a 1-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 2-degree bevel between the feet.
- 4X2 INSERTS
Salomon Dancehaul Size Guide / Technical Spec:
|Snowboard length (cm)||TAIL WIDTH||WAIST WIDTH||NOSE WIDTH||Contact Length||Effective edge||Recommended stance|
|147||290 mm||255?mm||302?mm||1 010||1 100?mm||535?mm|
|152||300 mm||264?mm||312?mm||1 045||1 135?mm||550?mm|
|157||308 mm||269?mm||320?mm||1 080||1 170?mm||565?mm|